Homepage of Alban Ponse
I have been retired since 29 April 2022; before that, I worked at the University of Amsterdam (UvA).
- Some photos and videos (plain html) and three Max cartoons (Giovanetti, 1954)
- Some drawings by my mother, Annemarie Ponse-Smalt, 1928-2020 (plain html)
- The work of my father Luctor Ponse, 1914-1998, pianist and composer (website)
- Photographs taken in the period 1890-1900 by my great-grandfather Johan Theodoor Ponse, 1862-1908, of his Dutch family and their life in Indonesia; in 1902, the Ponse family moved back to Europe and settled (in 1904/05) in Geneva, Switzerland
- My great-aunt Kitty Ponse (Tante Poppie), 1897-1982, was the last Ponse to live in Geneva, where she became a professor at the University of Geneva in the Section of Biology